"Yang Mei" Nanning Travelogue by pkfops
Nanning Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 336 photos
At the bus station.
After we crossed the river we had to change to another bus.
It was about a fifteen minute wait so I had a beer and we talked to the locals.
This is where the bus drops you off in Yang Mei.
Be sure to ask the driver when he leaves.
You will also find a willing guide here too; complete with ox cart taxi.
The streets are old and norrow.
We were told the a TV series in China often films here.
pkfops' Related Pages
Nanning Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nanning - Capital city of Guangxi"
- "Nanning - Capital of Guangxi"
- "Nanning China"
- "Oribius's Journey - Nanning , China"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nanning
- Hotels in Nanning
- Transportation in Nanning
- Nightlife in Nanning
- Restaurants in Nanning
- Shopping in Nanning
- Warnings and Dangers in Nanning
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nanning
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Nanning?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nanning
Photos in NanningSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Lijiang Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nanning Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guilin Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chengdu Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Yangshuo Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Dali Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Jiuzhaigou Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos