"Wild Life" Israel Travelogue by Bregman
Israel Travel Guide: 8,897 reviews and 26,005 photos
Rock Hyraxes are common all over Israel. These cute, cuddly, little animals are actually related to elephants.
Ibexes can be found in the south. Around the Dead Sea and the Negev.
Not really wild, as they probably belong to a bedouin, but they can be seen walking all over the desert.
- See All English Restaurant Directory
- See All Beit Guvrin National Park
- See All Wild Flowers Picking
Bregman's Related Pages
Israel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Israel - my country"
- "Israel: Land of Contrasts"
- "Holy Week in the Holy Land"
- "Israel: NEW Perspectives"
- "A Spring Journey to Israel"
- "In Promised Land"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Israel
- Hotels in Israel
- Transportation in Israel
- Nightlife in Israel
- Restaurants in Israel
- Shopping in Israel
- Warnings and Dangers in Israel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Israel
- 366 Reviews
- 1,009 Photos
- 977 Forum posts
- 62 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Israel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Israel
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 67 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 58 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 115 photos, 8 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 44 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues