"VT Meeting February, 2005" Personal Page by janetanne

Mexican Munchers

On a cold February night, some very friendly Athenian Vters met in a warm Mexican hang-out in Kiffisia. 'Dos Hombres' drank a few Margaritas and ate a few red hot chilies. Hey, Chiquita, come quickly, they're giving Green Stamps down at the Canteena with Taquilla! (Stathis can be slightly seen sitting behind Aggeliki and Mad Max's sister and husband in the far background.)

Mad Max Manages Mexican Meeting

Holy Chiwawa! This Mexican Food makes Mad Max wild and crazy!

Georgous Georges

Frijola Friends Forever? Where are the Chicas?

Mexican Mosaic

The ceiling of the restaurant was almost as brilliant as our conversation after a few of those lovely Margaritas! The Nachos and Guacamole was pretty good too! I think we would all recommend this place to any one visiting Kiffisia.

Two Plus One

When I first arrived at our meeting place, Mariana (Mardaska) looked a bit astonished and quickly remarked, 'you don't look anything like your picture!' Admittedly, I have been struggling to loose those kilos that have crept up since my homepage photo...but, how can I manage to stay on my diet with all those Mexican starches staring me in the face?? Another thing, hair colour in Greece changes with the season...this year's 'flavour' seems to be lucious red...highlights are out, unless they are natural! Aggelliki, Galatea and Marianna need no enhancements to their natural Greek beauty! As for me, well, there is always the 'knife,' or the spoon, or the fork....oh dear, there goes my diet again!!!

• Page Updated Feb 16, 2005

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

janetanne

“He who hesitates is lost”

Real Name