"Surabaya" Top 5 Page for this destination Surabaya Travelogue by blue_sky04
Surabaya Travel Guide: 202 reviews and 420 photos
Many old buildings in Surabaya are still well-preserved. One of them is this Governor's Mansion which is located in the Pemuda Street in downtown area.
This is another old building which now becomes a local bank office.
Location: Pahlawan street, near the Monumen of Hero (Tugu Pahlawan). There are many other nice "old" buildings in this area.
In this picture, you also can see the street vendors in front of the building.
This is one of the main streets in downtown area. There was no cars or motorcycles because I took the picture in the morning and it was a public holiday.
I found this interesting house with Chinese Pagodas.
This building is the multifunctional building of "Institut Teknologi Sepuluh November Surabaya" (ITS), one of the prominent universities in Surabaya.
- See All Going to Mt Bromo (Bromo-Tengger-Semeru...
- See All Juanda International Airport
- See All Travel agents in Surabaya
- Rawon - the black soup
- See All Blue, orange, yellow .....
blue_sky04's Related Pages
Surabaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Surabaya - The City of Hero"
- "Surabaya ~ The City of Heroes"
- "The City of Hero`s"
- "The Second Large City in Indonesia"
- "SHARK and CROCODILE"
- "Food & Fruit"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Surabaya
- Hotels in Surabaya
- Transportation in Surabaya
- Nightlife in Surabaya
- Restaurants in Surabaya
- Shopping in Surabaya
- Warnings and Dangers in Surabaya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Surabaya
- 45 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Surabaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Surabaya
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Surabaya Intro, 45 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 29 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Oregon Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Bali Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Taipei Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos