"Qala’at Burzei" Hamah Travelogue by Sambawalk
Hamah Travel Guide: 131 reviews and 421 photos
The most intact part of the ruins is the watch tower that guarded the eastern approach, and you can also pick out the keep on the far western side. It’s a bit of a scabble to get up to the ruins, so wear decent footwear or hire the donkey! No admission fee.
If you join a day tour from Hama to Apamea and dead cities area. This is a must stop. The day tour may cost around SP2000 per car, including Apamea and a couple of dead cities.
Sambawalk's Related Pages
Hamah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hama - Epiphania - Hamath"
- "sing that old song to me"
- "Hamah - a small town on the Orontes River"
- "I Fell Sick in Lovely Hamah..."
- "Landmark of Hama"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hamah
- Hotels in Hamah
- Transportation in Hamah
- Nightlife in Hamah
- Restaurants in Hamah
- Shopping in Hamah
- Warnings and Dangers in Hamah
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hamah
- 15 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Hamah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hamah
Photos in HamahSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Krabi Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos
- Luxor Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 26 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Esfahan Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue