"Utica,NY" Top 5 Page for this destination Utica Travelogue by rdywenur
Utica Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 35 photos
The round building in the center is the Auditorium where most events are held. I saw the infamous Harlem Globe trotters and Bob Hope show. Also saw Paul Newman making the movie "Slap Shot" about hockey. It was my misfortune to have him skate right up to me , stop, and allow me to take a photo and then find out later my film wasn't loaded properly so I was taking basicly blank photos. Urrrrghh!!!!
rdywenur's Related Pages
Utica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Utica, New York"
- "rssle's new Utica Page"
- "Another Upstate City"
- "Drazzig's Utica page"
- "babi017's Utica Page"
- "My Dad's Hometown"
- "Children's Museum of History, Science, Technology"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Utica
- Hotels in Utica
- Nightlife in Utica
- Restaurants in Utica
- Warnings and Dangers in Utica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Utica
- 8 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Utica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Utica
Photos in UticaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 25 reviews, 67 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 6 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos
- Bad Tölz Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pszczyna Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utica Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Canandaigua Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Clayton Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos