"Rasender Roland" Rügen Travelogue by antistar
Rügen Travel Guide: 150 reviews and 367 photos
Rasender Roland arriving at Binz LB station.
Rasender Roland from Goehren to Putbus, waiting at Binz LB station.
Inside the authentic coach you will find a boiler for heat, and a toilet with a genuine hole in the floor to the track below. When it says on this train not to use the toilet in the station, they really mean it!
A glimpse of the steam escaping into the trees of the forest, like spirits startled by the old noise factory.
View from the front of train (reversed) of Putbus to Goehren train in Sellin station.
View from the back of train (reversed) of Putbus to Goehren train in Sellin station.
Rasender Roland pulling out of Sellin en route to Goehren.
Rasender Roland back at Binz LB station in the early evening (lights on).
antistar's Related Pages
Rügen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Most Northern of Germany - Isle of Rügen"
- "Rügen - Beaches and more"
- "Beautiful Rügen"
- "Isle of Rügen"
- "Rügen & Usedom"
- "Germany's Biggest Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rügen
- Hotels in Rügen
- Transportation in Rügen
- Restaurants in Rügen
- Shopping in Rügen
- Warnings and Dangers in Rügen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rügen
- 6 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Rügen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rügen
Photos in RügenSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 171 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frankfurt am Main Intro, 93 reviews, 164 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallinn Intro, 78 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munich Intro, 56 reviews, 141 photos
- Riga Intro, 47 reviews, 136 photos
- London Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos
- Germany Intro, 51 reviews, 124 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 42 reviews, 111 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 53 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malta Intro, 41 reviews, 109 photos