"Bonar the Cat" Personal Page by stevezero
Nothing much to do with travel, but I thought I would share a few photos of our cat - Bonar
We took her in as a stray about 7 years ago. At the time she was almost wild, but she has developed into a most loving cat
Her favourite trick is to roll over and show of the large expanse of ginger tum. Beware though as sometimes her wild streak reappears and she may grab your hand and try to playfully disembowel it.
When she first came to us she had been living wild, but these days you would be hard pushed to shift her from her place in front of the fire
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2,034 Reviews
- 4,234 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 100 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (97)
- stevezero and hevbell are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Upton House - Gardens in Warwickshire Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Upton House"
- updated a Warwickshire Travel Page "More Than Shakespeare"
- Commented on tissie's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Passing Through Derbyshire"
- Posted in Travel Scotland Forum "RE: Camping and visiting on a..."
PhotosSee All Photos (4234)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 275 reviews, 771 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Intro, 114 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Derbyshire Intro, 73 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Tasmania Intro, 85 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 43 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inverness Intro, 34 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumfries and Galloway Intro, 67 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northumberland Intro, 31 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Andrews Intro, 57 reviews, 60 photos