"Children of the World" Personal Page by iwys
I love taking pictures of children. They're not self-conscious. They're not afraid to get close to the camera And sometimes, if you're lucky, you can see into their souls. Those are magical moments.
See if you can guess where they come from. You will find all the answers somewhere on my pages.
More Personal Pages (2)
Written Apr 17, 2007
Ancient Cities of the World
Written Apr 21, 2007
Castles of the World
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2,023 Reviews
- 6,003 Photos
- 54 Countries
- 92 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
- Commented on one of iwys's Takht-e Jamshid (Persepolis) travel pages
- created a Georgia Travel Page "Georgia"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Georgia"
- iwys and sabrina2020 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "The First Step"
- Wrote a Review Newest, Biggest and Best in Salalah Shopping
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: The Random Nature of Tip..."
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Intro, 95 reviews, 387 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 119 reviews, 295 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham Intro, 89 reviews, 244 photos
- Malta Intro, 63 reviews, 236 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aleppo Intro, 51 reviews, 202 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tripoli Intro, 56 reviews, 191 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Damascus Intro, 46 reviews, 163 photos
- Peru Intro, 42 reviews, 161 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 43 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos