"Flowery Pangkor" Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Pangkor Travelogue by cucumbre
Pulau Pangkor Travel Guide: 202 reviews and 589 photos
These pinkish periwinkle were found beneath our chalet! It was insignificantly rooted near one of the wooden stilts. We won't have noticed them if we hadn't walked to the back of our lodging.
At Kampung Teluk Nibung, I found these stalks of tiny violet flowers in front of the striking green and yellow house. Such vibrancy!
Morning glory? These flowers lie along the stretch of beach at Teluk Dalam's cove. Come any later, the flower would hide its beauty for the day.
Found these bunch of flowers hanging from a tree at one end of the beach at Teluk Dalam. We chanced upon them when we tried our luck in picking shells at the corner.
- See All Tourist office
- Shop for gifts
- See All Motorcycle's key and contact no.
- See All Road safety
cucumbre's Related Pages
Pulau Pangkor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pulau Pangkor"
- "Pangkor Laut"
- "Pangkor Laut - A bit of paradise"
- "Beautiful Island"
- "Orange Pangkor"
- "Selamat Datang ke Pulau Pangkor"
- "Jen in Pangkor"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Pangkor
- Hotels in Pulau Pangkor
- Transportation in Pulau Pangkor
- Nightlife in Pulau Pangkor
- Restaurants in Pulau Pangkor
- Shopping in Pulau Pangkor
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Pangkor
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pulau Pangkor
- 23 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pulau Pangkor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Pangkor
Photos in Pulau PangkorSee All Photos (51)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Pangkor Intro, 23 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Redang Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lumut Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue