"There is no meaning and no reason to life.." Personal Page by benazer
When I say ``There is no meaning and no reason to life.``It do not mean I am fedup with life,it just means what it says,it took us many millions of years to appear as we do now,the way we look and are here is all just a coincidence..
A long time ago I read somewhere
"If you want to invent and /or discover something,be curious".
Sometimes I wish I did not take that advice then I would have believed there is a meaning and reason to life and God protects and looks after us so I would have lived a happy and contented life now. But it would have been false paradise,a make-believe fairyland....-- Not for me thanks.
I enter my laboratory which is my mind and try to see a colour which do not exist,it is impossible..
I try a new experiment,I try to imagine an empty utterly completely empty Space a void , it is very hard but with practice I manage it,nothing,nothing no end no beginning,up or down no time,no distance just a void ,except few electrons and no known matter as we know.
To try to Explain.....
Few micro seconds or few billion years makes no difference in space , we have no reference time has not began yet,an electrons path varies a few mm or few billion KM ,makes no difference the distances has not began yet,the electron creates a magnetic field..........
Let me ask you a question here at this point ,.
Would you rather not know something which will upset you OR would you rather know the truth and be very sad ?
If you rather not know and don't care then no need to read anymore..
The emptines,the nothingnes is the default state of anything,default state of a cup is empty the universe,space,the stars are but a tiny bit of dust in nothingnes,remember before the tiny bit of dust , the distance,the time the matter do(did)will not exist..
Electron creates a magnetic field,we wait......................
Electron disappears,conditions are not stable,another attempt at creation has ended.
Electrons are not matter they come and go randomly ,the next electron is also deleted but the one after is fine ,soon we have many electrons.
We are well on the way ,we watch we wait........Electrons make a proton which are positively charged,we wait again a trillion years/few microseconds....
I shall not bore you any longer dear reader,the universe is created by now and you can have a fair understanding how..
In between all that grains of dust just one particular grain is Earth.
When it cools down enough the life will evolve which is the simplest thing..............
The God did not make us,we created god ourselves,we have our inherited parts inside and outside,
if human race is compared to a baby we are not born yet,we are complately dependent on our mother nature,one day we shall be complately free of mother nature,if we live that long,thats when the fun begins............. I think...
I will edit this page from time to time...
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 560 Reviews
- 1,064 Photos
- 21 Countries
- 45 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Servants."
updated their Profile Page "I am a Londoner"
- Uploaded a Photo to "I am a Londoner"
- Commented on Euromeet2013's profile page
- Uploaded a Video to London
- benazer and Lennyx are now friends.
- Wrote a Review one day travel card in Bordeaux Things to Do
- updated a Bordeaux Travel Page "Off to Bordeaux shortly.."
VideosSee All Videos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 88 reviews, 150 photos, 7 travelogues
- São Paulo Intro, 65 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 48 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de São Paulo Intro, 46 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brazil Intro, 44 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Foz do Iguaçu Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verona Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ilhabela Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (4)
- Paris Hotels
- 22156 Reviews - 53823 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15552 Reviews - 30944 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23057 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11940 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8354 Reviews - 17030 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19428 Photos