"The Auld mill" Turriff Travelogue by stevezero
Turriff Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 42 photos
The Auld Mill is a former meal mill dating back some 200 years which was converted into modern flats in 1995.
The building now contains 32 modern 1 and 2 bedroom flats each accessed via a secure entrance.
Because the building is set into a hillside, our flat is basement level at the front, but is 1st floor level at the rear.
From the large rear lounge window are views over an open field towards the haughs and the town.
A short walk at the rear brings you to the Burn of Turriff, and going over the bridge takes you to the Haughs, a park with a showground where the anual 2 day show is held.
Inside we have opted to keep the flat uncluttered and simple.
It is nice to sit of an evening with a wee dram and admire the views.
stevezero's Related Pages
Turriff Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Turriff
- Hotels in Turriff
- Restaurants in Turriff
- Shopping in Turriff
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Turriff
- 18 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Turriff?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turriff
Photos in TurriffSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 275 reviews, 771 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Intro, 114 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Derbyshire Intro, 73 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Tasmania Intro, 85 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 43 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inverness Intro, 34 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumfries and Galloway Intro, 67 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northumberland Intro, 31 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Andrews Intro, 57 reviews, 60 photos