"Halloween Celebration at the Patch" Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Travelogue by marinarena
Anaheim Travel Guide: 721 reviews and 1,986 photos
Before Halloween, it has been common in southern California to have an entertaining pumpkin patch area especially for kids to play. Perhaps it is too mindless but kids surely have fun at these places, jumping on huge bouncers shaped like wild animals and inspired by cartoons like Dora the Explorer and Scooby Doo. There is not much for adults to do but watch the kids, sit on their butts, pet some cute animals and, oh yeah, buy pumpkins !!
Pumpkin Patch will surely be around for years to come. Anaheim has this large one off the 91 freeway, exit Lemon.
Appearing at last out of the big Dora the Explorer bouncer :-)
More Travelogues (4)
Written Dec 3, 2004
VT Meeting at a German Anaheim Restuarant
Written Jul 7, 2012
Oh, wouldn't you like more Disney shots to see?
Written Aug 26, 2011
Harvest Crusades at the Big A 2011
Written Apr 27, 2012
Albert Pujols & C.J. Wilson welcome at the Big A
- See All Be Aware (or Wary) of Nightly Fireworks...
- See All Try Some of My Chain Restaurant Faves
- See All Get Some Healthy Junk
- Heed to my Head's Up on Ana-crime
- See All Do Disneyland to Mall easily by bus: SCP...
- See All Be Smart, be frugal...
- See All Do Disneyland Resort in Spring/Fall if...
- See All If on extended vacation in Disneyland...
- See All Do Old Fashioned Bowling at Linbrook
- See All BYOW-Bring Your Own Water!
- See All Make it a D Night!
- On Parking!
marinarena's Related Pages
Anaheim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Disneyland on a Budget"
- "Another View of Anaheim"
- "The Happiest Place on Earth..."
- "Orange County"
- "Mission San Juan Capistrano"
- "b1bob's Mickey Mouse Anaheim adventures"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anaheim
- Hotels in Anaheim
- Transportation in Anaheim
- Nightlife in Anaheim
- Restaurants in Anaheim
- Shopping in Anaheim
- Warnings and Dangers in Anaheim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anaheim
- 51 Reviews
- 100 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Anaheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anaheim
- Posted in Travel California Forum "Re: What to see between SF and LA"
- Wrote a Review Be Aware (or Wary) of Nightly Fireworks at D-land about Disneyland in Anaheim Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "Enjoy Lower Gas Prices in Anaheim"
- updated a Anaheim Travel Page "Another View of Anaheim"
- Commented on one of marinarena's Anaheim tips
Photos in AnaheimSee All Photos (100)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 206 reviews, 467 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 80 reviews, 159 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 50 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 32 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 36 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 38 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton Intro, 31 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues