"Honor to those who gave their all" Personal Page by Maria250
"Chant me the poem that comes from the soul of America, chant me the carol of victory, and strike up the marches of Libertad, marches more powerful yet, and sing me before you go the song of the throes of Democracy".
"I hear your notes, I hear your call, I come presently, I understand you,
but a moment I linger, for the brilliant star has detain'd me,
the star my departing comrade holds and detains me".
We came together,
Both young and old
To fight for freedom,
To stand and be bold..
I give you the right
To talk of your peace.
To stand in your groups,
and protest in our streets.
I don't whine..
I'm just one of the people
Who is doing your time..
So stand in my shoes,
And leave from your home.
Fight for the people who hate you,
With the protests they've shown.
Fight for the stranger,
Fight for the young.
So they all may have,
The greatest freedom you've won.
Fight for the sick,
Fight for the poor..But when your time
comes, do what I've done.
For if you stand up for freedom,
You'll stand when the fight's done.
You have fought the good fight. You died for a principle and a belief that you have lived for.
I trust there's no death. Only a change of worlds. I think of you and what it would be like to meet you again as I have had the first time when you ran into me by accident. I think of how alone I felt before you came and talked to me.
I am proud to be the companion you once have chose. I think of the joy I felt when you said you will keep touch no matter what. And whether I would know if tomorrow never comes how much I meant to you. If only I knew it was the last chance.
Nothing is ever the same again. Yet I trust you are not gone. You are there only invisible where ever I may be. A fragrance of the short life you have lived where ever I may be.
Say exactly how you feel
Now you're free to say it all
There is no one here to judge you I only love you
You're free to close your eyes and fall
You can trust me this is real
Say exactly how you feel
Tell me all your dreams
What you think love means
We'll lock the world outside
Embrace the gift of time
Knowing that this moment might be
All we ever find..
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 568 Reviews
- 1,902 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 101 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
- updated a Houston Travel Page "Sam Houston, the father of Texas Independence"
- Maria250 and Michael_D are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Traditional hickory-smoked"
- Commented on one of Yaqui's Williamsburg travel pages
- Wrote a Review Healthy food, and cosmetics in Berlin Shopping
updated their Profile Page "Dedication to beautiful Midwestern & South of US"
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Page/PC crashes every other..."
PhotosSee All Photos (1902)
Top 10 Pages
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 144 photos
- Höxter Intro, 40 reviews, 115 photos
- Berlin Intro, 42 reviews, 107 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Seattle Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bernkastel-Kues Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Königstein im Taunus Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos