"Rotterdam - animals in the zoo - REPTILES" Netherlands Travelogue by belgianchocolate
Netherlands Travel Guide: 32,494 reviews and 86,815 photos
This is a baby Madagascar
He's mother laid an egg on 8 mai 2004 -
on 27 or 27 july he got born and
on 26th of september , VT-member
belgianchocolate had him in front of
Babyanimals are fascinating.
The Rotterdam zoo has excellent breeding
Another fascinating animal -
Reptiles are cold-blooded ,
so to raise their bodytemperature ,
they seach for heath sources ,
in this case a lamp.
Another fascinating reptile.
This one is a memebr of the
The largest reptile is the Komodo-dragon.
They also are trying to breed them
in Blijdorp. But that is a lot harder.
The yellow anacondao is also on
display in the riviérahal in the old
parth of Blijdorp.
They love the water and most of
the time you can see them under the
And to end in beauty I'll show you a
close up picture of the red-tailed
These animals live in the forest of Indonesia.
Or shall we say what is left of the forest.
He likes to eat birds...he waits patient
untill they come closer. He's sharp teeth
easely go true the feathers.
That's it folks for the reptile section.
More Travelogues (1)
belgianchocolate's Related Pages
Netherlands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A PRACTICAL AND PECULIAR GUIDE TO THE NETHERLANDS!"
- "A Great Place to Live In"
- "the Netherlands - my country on my way"
- "Margaret's Page"
- "Travelling around Holland"
- "Small Country, Big Variety"
- "BICYCLES RULES!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Netherlands
- Hotels in Netherlands
- Transportation in Netherlands
- Nightlife in Netherlands
- Restaurants in Netherlands
- Shopping in Netherlands
- Warnings and Dangers in Netherlands
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Netherlands
- 31 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 34 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Netherlands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Netherlands
- Posted in Travel Belgium Forum "Re: Seven days in Belgium"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Rotterdam - animals in the zoo - REPTILES"
- created a Netherlands Travelogue "Rotterdam - animals in the zoo - REPTILES"
- Commented on one of benidormone's Netherlands travel pages
- Wrote a Review Do you believe in fairytales.....? in Netherlands Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 163 reviews, 202 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brussels Intro, 101 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 72 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Intro, 54 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 55 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madagascar Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 39 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siena Intro, 44 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yogyakarta Intro, 29 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valladolid Intro, 32 reviews, 34 photos
Top Netherlands hotels
- Amsterdam Hotels
- 10135 Reviews - 21205 Photos
- Leiden Hotels
- 611 Reviews - 1423 Photos
- Valkenburg Hotels
- 240 Reviews - 537 Photos
- Maastricht Hotels
- 1266 Reviews - 3255 Photos
- Utrecht Hotels
- 632 Reviews - 1496 Photos
- The Hague Hotels
- 1244 Reviews - 2876 Photos
- Breda Hotels
- 437 Reviews - 1131 Photos
- Groningen Hotels
- 433 Reviews - 1074 Photos
- Noordwijk aan Zee Hotels
- 78 Reviews - 217 Photos
- Rotterdam Hotels
- 1423 Reviews - 3803 Photos
- Eindhoven Hotels
- 332 Reviews - 976 Photos
- Putten Hotels
- 5 Hotels
- Amersfoort Hotels
- 175 Reviews - 332 Photos
- Arnhem Hotels
- 380 Reviews - 1180 Photos
- Apeldoorn Hotels
- 248 Reviews - 1031 Photos