"Rotterdam - animals in the zoo - REPTILES" Netherlands Travelogue by belgianchocolate
Netherlands Travel Guide: 33,252 reviews and 89,277 photos
This is a baby Madagascar
He's mother laid an egg on 8 mai 2004 -
on 27 or 27 july he got born and
on 26th of september , VT-member
belgianchocolate had him in front of
Babyanimals are fascinating.
The Rotterdam zoo has excellent breeding
Another fascinating animal -
Reptiles are cold-blooded ,
so to raise their bodytemperature ,
they seach for heath sources ,
in this case a lamp.
Another fascinating reptile.
This one is a memebr of the
The largest reptile is the Komodo-dragon.
They also are trying to breed them
in Blijdorp. But that is a lot harder.
The yellow anacondao is also on
display in the riviérahal in the old
parth of Blijdorp.
They love the water and most of
the time you can see them under the
And to end in beauty I'll show you a
close up picture of the red-tailed
These animals live in the forest of Indonesia.
Or shall we say what is left of the forest.
He likes to eat birds...he waits patient
untill they come closer. He's sharp teeth
easely go true the feathers.
That's it folks for the reptile section.
More Travelogues (1)
belgianchocolate's Related Pages
Netherlands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A PRACTICAL AND PECULIAR GUIDE TO THE NETHERLANDS!"
- "A Great Place to Live In"
- "Margaret's Page"
- "Travelling around Holland"
- "Small Country, Big Variety"
- "BICYCLES RULES!"
- "Windmills, Flowers, Cows, Canals, and History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Netherlands
- Hotels in Netherlands
- Transportation in Netherlands
- Nightlife in Netherlands
- Restaurants in Netherlands
- Shopping in Netherlands
- Warnings and Dangers in Netherlands
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Netherlands
- 31 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 34 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Netherlands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Netherlands
- Posted in Travel Belgium Forum "Re: Seven days in Belgium"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Rotterdam - animals in the zoo - REPTILES"
- created a Netherlands Travelogue "Rotterdam - animals in the zoo - REPTILES"
- Commented on one of benidormone's Netherlands travel pages
- Wrote a Review Do you believe in fairytales.....? in Netherlands Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 163 reviews, 202 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brussels Intro, 101 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 72 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Intro, 54 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 55 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madagascar Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 39 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siena Intro, 44 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yogyakarta Intro, 29 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valladolid Intro, 32 reviews, 34 photos