"Museum & Other pics around town" Top 5 Page for this destination Arrowtown Travelogue by kiwi
Arrowtown Travel Guide: 114 reviews and 311 photos
This is the old Bank of New Zealand building and alongside is the stables also used by the Museum. Not too many Banks around NZ can boast to having a bank stables!!
Across the road from the Bank building is the old Post Office of Arrowtown. This building is also a part of the Museum.
Here you see the gallery area of the museum which is always full of delightful local art, and many things of interest.
Here you see the very old miners cottages under the lovely colours of the turning trees during autumn.
More Travelogues (1)
kiwi's Related Pages
Arrowtown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Arrowtown a special hideaway."
- "Arrowtown - Discover the Historic Mining Town"
- "Arrowtown - A Beautiful Town Among the Mountains"
- "Arrowtown, Otago."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arrowtown
- Hotels in Arrowtown
- Transportation in Arrowtown
- Nightlife in Arrowtown
- Restaurants in Arrowtown
- Shopping in Arrowtown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arrowtown
- 15 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Arrowtown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arrowtown
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 87 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 20 reviews, 115 photos, 9 travelogues
- Queen Charlotte Sound Intro, 21 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 45 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua Intro, 15 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northern Territory Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waiheke Island Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues