"All in the family" Personal Page by iandsmith
Yes, sadly, you are, as clearly evidenced by your two grandchildren. The event of her arrival happened in early December 2003 and, yes, grandchildren are better than children in many ways. You seem to have more time to enjoy them, mainly because you don't have them as often!
Gosh, now I have two; the other one named Siena with totally different personality but I love them both; just don't see them enough.
How could I say that about Rosemarie's granddaughter Ella - easily! One of those children with five personalities in ten seconds, she can be charming you one second and crying the next. Looking after her on this occasion is the love of my youngest son's life, Zany, who hails from Czech Republic.
She now works as a hostess for Qantas. You'd go a long way to meet a more wonderful girl.
This is my eldest son, Jason and his lovely wife (in every way) Yvette. I think it was some sort of special day.
Now I remember, it was the day Yvette let the butterflies loose! Actually, some were dead but, that is what she is actually doing here. A neat touch (and still talked about) for their wedding day.
This is my youngest son Aaron (known as Ronnie) holding his niece Ivy while we were dining by the harbour.
Welcome to Ivy world
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 5,697 Reviews
- 14,028 Photos
- 17 Countries
- 367 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (92)
- Commented on seamandrew's profile page
- Posted in Travel Gold Coast Forum "Re: Leaving tomorrow- Need help..."
- Wrote a Review Sherwood Creek is more than 9 miles long in Coffs Harbour Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sherwood Creek is more than 9 miles long"
- Commented on the Mugla travel guide
updated their Personal Page "All in the family"
- created a Red Rock Travel Page "Red Rock"
- iandsmith and MalenaN are now friends.
PhotosSee All Photos (14028)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 220 reviews, 527 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Tasmania Intro, 128 reviews, 448 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 140 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Intro, 151 reviews, 296 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 165 reviews, 253 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blue Mountains National Park Intro, 88 reviews, 259 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 75 reviews, 230 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 72 reviews, 209 photos
- New England Range Intro, 97 reviews, 167 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour Intro, 73 reviews, 183 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3865 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos