"TAILS SHOW" Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Madryn Travelogue by Orkaena

Puerto Madryn Travel Guide: 117 reviews and 323 photos

THE LETHAL SILENT RUNNER

This is a beautiful sunrise at Puerto Madryn, and you can see on the left of the pic the dorsal fin of a huge male orca swimming just under the surface, this hunter is the unique enemy of the big right whales, a lethal enemy indeed. Thrilling view in the morning. But despite his killer fame never ever never any orca had attacked a human being.
Strange, we are very vulnerables for this perfect machine with his almost seven meters long and 9 tons weight (male adult orca)

WHEN THE WORDS AREN'T THE ESSENTIALS

This peaceful creatures loves the plays, and you can feel they're enjoying it like childrens at the park.
Suddenly, on the starboard, this young whale rises his tail, but not in the classical "flag" posing of the touristic brochures, but just in a delicate, suspended in time, just brushing the sea surface. Why did she?
Just playing, with me, with my eyes, because she knew where I was exactly.

DIFFERENT STYLES

Now this other teen whale began his own show for us just in line with the prow, but in a more classical style.
Now may be you understand what I mean when I comment the upper pic. Dont you?

AT LAST... BRIEF ILLUSIONS

What happen here indeed?
What are they thinking?
Do they "think" as we the human beings understands the thoughts?
Who knows?
Well, never mind, the only reality is the mistery.

SIGNALS ON THE SURFACE

This adult whale were at more or less 1.000 meters frome our boat, so, I like think that she was performing his "pas de deux" just for us. Like signals in the distance.

• Page Updated Sep 1, 2005

Comments

Orkaena Visits Here Frequently!

Orkaena

“I'm an animal in the process of evolution, bear with me as I take a stroll through this blue balloon”

Badges & Stats in Puerto Madryn

Have you been to Puerto Madryn?

Latest Activity in Puerto Madryn