"Padang Polo - Royal Playground (Part 2)" Pekan Travelogue by runwitme
Pekan Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 50 photos
Hey Hidalgo, I’m planning an escape tonight. Are you in or out?
Everybody do the loco-motion with me…. An antique train on display at the Padang Polo.
A pair of golden deer sculptures in a roundabout at Padang Polo.
It is typical to see farm animals like chickens, goats, buffaloes, cows and sheeps roaming around freely in the village.
Royal Pahang Polo Field – the royal playground.
A typical traditional Malay house. Notice the stilts, zinc roof and beautifully maintained garden.
More flowers? I can't get enough of flowers. : D
The rivers in Pekan are simply scenic. Don't you think so?
runwitme's Related Pages
Pekan Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pekan
- 5 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pekan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pekan
Top 10 Pages
- Angkor Wat Intro, 51 reviews, 197 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Dungun Intro, 9 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 13 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Borobudur Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pekan Intro, 5 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore 3 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Taman Negara Kinabalu Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.