"The Palm Springs' Area Impressions" Top 5 Page for this destination California Travelogue by deecat

California Travel Guide: 47,144 reviews and 113,873 photos

Golfing Heaven

For golfers in the cold Midwest, getting away during the winter to golf is "heaven". This is just one of hundreds of golf courses in the Palm Springs' area.

A Must in Palm Springs

It is not a luxuary but a necessity to have a pool in Palm Springs. This is
the Pool at the Townhouse where we stayed for three months.

Beautiful Flowers Abound

In Palm Springs, flowers bloom year round. It was so strange to see all the flowers in January, February, and March.

Many Sites to Visit

We never got bored while we were in Palm Springs. we were always taking little excursions. Some were on a grand scale; others were small journeys. The photo is of Allan and I at a Botanical Gardens.

Typical Homes in Palm Springs

I walked every day in Palm Springs. I took a photo of a typical home architecture that I observed. Note the beautiful mountains in the background.

Hot Tubs are Relaxing

At our Time Share the second time in the Palm Springs' area, we had a beautiful pool and hot tub. Allan often used the hot tub and then refreshed in the cooler pool

Refreshing Morning Swims

Each morning I would take a swim and then read my novel for about an hour. It was such a relaxing, refreshing experience.

California Sunset

Sunsets are always beautiful, but they seemed more beautiful in California.

• Page Updated May 18, 2005

Comments

deecat

Badges & Stats in California

Have you been to California?