"My bio" Personal Page by ExoticGal
Well it's high time I shared the great news: I'm off to UK this autumn for graduate school. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And hey I ain't no preppy... Got this scholarship from the British Government.... Yippieeeeee!!!
I'm quite a fussy person and thus haven't decided which school to attend yet. But for sure it's gonna be something related to marketing or bizad...
Same old stuff underneath
OK, so my last updated homepage is more than two months ago :( Well, p'haps being busier than a bee can make up a good excuse, but the main reason is, I've gotta confess: what you guys have done is such splendid stuff I feel like I've got nothing to share here.
A short note 'bout myself: I'm working full time in the business sector, which was my major at uni (I had my BA in Int'l Business). Also a young activist (most of my travel is for conferences/seminars), I'm involved with iEARN- Int'l Education and Resource Network- and planning to establish iEARN Vietnam hopefully this year with the help from many great people I met during its 10th conference. At the same time, I'm working on my own youth project, which is ....shhhhhh... I'll tell you later, but it has something to do with youth travel, that's what I can say now...
Being also a freelance journalist for "Tuoi Tre" (which means "Youth", a top-notch newspaper in Vietnam), I'm having my hands full now 'cos I always try to have state-of-the-art achievement in whatever I'm pursuing. Maybe that's why my current fave book is "The complete idiot's guide to managing your time".
Perhaps I spread myself too thin... So just to figure out who I am:
- A crazy businessperson cum journalist who always think of herself as a maverick
- An activist
- A gastronomer (exotic food, yum yum...)
- A traveller constantly bitten by the travel bug/wanderlust/traveler's itch, you name it
- A football freak
- An Alternative Rock addict
- A "supposed former infatuation junkie" (?)
... Thanks a bunch for being patient enough to read thru this wacky bio... And if you have any particular stuff to share with me, or just wanna say hi, feel free to drop me a line ;0) I've gotta dash to write down my New Year resolutions now, otherwise I'm gonna forget them soon...
I'll share them with you (p'haps the more people know about them, the more motivated I may become, 'cuz ya know when you're being watched you can't be as "sloppy" as you used to be)....
NB: some VT friends have asked me why I have New Year Resolution in MAY/JUNE. Hmmm, gotta clarify that the above was extracted from my old homepage. That's why the info is somehow outdated.
But hey I haven't fulfilled any new year resolutions till now, anyway!!! :(
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 119 Reviews
- 141 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Uploaded a Photo to "How about a cappucino meeting in Venice? :)"
- ExoticGal and BenFromParis are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "La Dolce Vita"
- Wrote a Review "The Prettiest Part of Zurich" about Views of Zürich in Zürich Things to Do
- updated a Cambodia Travel Page "Angkor, and Encore..."
- Commented on gabsblack's profile page
- Posted in Travel Venice Forum "RE: RE: How about a cappucino..."
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nha Trang Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Bern Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Taipei Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Sankt Gallen Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Wales Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Thailand Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Zürich Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22160 Reviews - 53864 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15525 Reviews - 30893 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17013 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4448 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4270 Reviews - 8783 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19444 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos