"Walking through Glifa" Glifa Travelogue by grkboiler
Glifa Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 17 photos
It was hot that day. We walked for at least 3 hours through the surrounding fields and the village.
This goat got attached to us and followed us around for most of the walk. We named him Vasili, but I'm sure he ended up on someone's dinner table.
The fields were neverending.
The owner of this watermelon patch let us pick through and take what we wanted. This was the best-tasting, sweetest watermelon I have ever had.
The gypsies had a camp outside of the village. Villagers would scare their kids out of straying too far away by telling them a gypsy would steal them at night and raise them as a gypsy child.
More Travelogues (1)
grkboiler's Related Pages
Glifa Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Glifa
- 4 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Glifa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glifa
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 110 reviews, 135 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 111 reviews, 133 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 87 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 82 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 63 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indianapolis Intro, 42 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 53 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 50 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 40 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues