"My favorite" Personal Page by Glorija

Pilates and my own sport association

I have established my own sport club

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The most important for me is health so I would like to spread my knowledge and professional pilates coaching outside to other people.

Pilates is one of the most popular forms of exercise today. Pilates movements build strength, balance, and mental focus. While Pilates helps with flexibility, posture and strength, it isn't much of a cardio or strength training workout, And this is the reason why I offer aerobics classes to.

What makes Pilates different from Yoga is that it's more dynamic. In many moves, you hold your torso in place while moving your limbs in different directions, which challenges your balance, core strength, stability and flexibility.

Being yourself

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Present yourself with a big letter in front of you. Be proud and understand more than others do. Cose it is all about how you get along with the world. And the world are people. The world is nature. It is so nice to be aware of who you are. Isnt it?

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××÷×××××××××××

Travelling is one of my greater thing in life

I had never imagine travelling will have so important place in my hearth. I love to meet new people and explore different nature. There are so many things to see and find out that you could travel for the whole life and I am sure each place would be a different adventure and would told a different story. So the meaning of existance is in my eyes beyond work. But it is still the most important thing that we are happy. Everyone who finds travelling as happiness I am sure the life of such person in fulfilled with satisfaction. And I am one of those who bealive exploring other than home is a great thing to do.

Let me introduce you my cat

Cats are my favorite animals!
___________________________________________________________

My favorite tiger named Buby
And so the story, with a wild animals becoming domestic, continues ...

Sad news:
IN AUGUST 2004 MY BUBY DIED. Let him rest in peace...

Life wisdom & importance of relationship

Everything in life is about relationship.
Friends, lovers, parents or each individual relations. We are after all all animals and for gaining inner happines it is important to discover a wise balance between what you want and what you wish for.

*********************************************************

Travelling is one way of gaining a little perspective by exposing ourselves to other people and cultures. Some people take a year out to travel in the hope of finding themselves, what they find is that they are one small part of a much larger scheme. As you travel it is more than the scenary which changes, experiences enlighten and educate you through time.

Aerobics & joga

Yeah that is me ...Move your body ...

Imagine your perfect solution for your heart and soul...moving is the answer. And if you enjoy during the excercise what do you want more!?And must admit that I`m completely addicted with aerobic. And since I become pilates coach I started to feel that physical excercise too.

I have been visiting joga now few months and I experienced this is a beggining of a new dimension classes 4 me. To just feel your own body and aware of your exsistance. &bTo get rid of any negative thinking and to explore how simple life is. It is not everything a matter of having or owing. Everything is a matter of only being!

Life and time give us the possibility of gaining greater levels of understanding and wisdom.

Snowboarding

This is my favorite winnter sport ... snowboarding! I just need to practise it a little more often than twice a year ... Othervise I wont become a very skilled snowboarder. :)

But more than winter I like summer ... Beach has such a magical and tender look with it`s mystery and deepnes. In the water there are hiding so many different species so you just can`t resist to explore more, more and more ...

Happy haloween!!

Dance and enjoy yourself is my moto when it comes to party time. I like to dance, I like to hang out with my friends, I really enjoy good and quality music and most of all I`m in love in house music.

So relax, feel the power of rhythm and dance with positive energy inside yourself.

I like to be simply me!

• Page Updated Oct 31, 2008

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

Glorija

“Enjoy the beauty of unknown.”

Real Name