"Graduation Day in Tokyo, Japan" Personal Page by shintarojon
(date of graduation - March 2001)
After two years of studying Accounting Informatics in Japanese Language (Keiri Jouhou) at Murata Business School (Murata Boki Gakkou) in Chiyoda-ku Tokyo, Japan, the most awaited graduation day has been successfully done with flying colors!!! Thanks to my teachers who shared their valuable knowledge to all students like me.
He is Mr. Kondo! He was my class adviser for 2 years and I've learned so many things from him. Hontou ni domo arigatou gozaimashita!!!
Call her Anh Nguyen! She was my classmate in one subject and a close friend of mine. She is funny and talks fast!!! Yes, she is a vietnamese wearing her traditional dress during our graduation day.
They were so kind to me and helpful too! This is the registrar's office of the school.
My senior friend Nori and Japanese friend Yoko-san! We ate in a Thai restaurant called Champa after my graduation ceremony.
Right after graduation ceremony, I showed myself to MCC, company of my sponsor who is also the President of the company to greet employees. Unfortunately, my sponsor was absent so I was not able to present the fruits of his kindness, trust and the hundreds of yen he spent for my studies!!!
I got a huge certificate for being one of the nine honor students in all graduating class. I really dont know where to put it 'coz it is hard for me to look for a huge frame fit for this huge certificate!!!!
Got my diploma!!! A piece of paper but not an ordinary one 'coz it contains the hardships I surpassed for 2 years.A diploma---a proof of triumph for struggling!!!
More Personal Pages (4)
Written Jun 3, 2006
Asma & Hakim's Muslim Wedding
Written Oct 26, 2007
Travel History & Filipino Dishes
Written Jun 3, 2006
3rd Year Death Anniversary of My Mom
Written Oct 25, 2007
150-Day Travel Escapade: Day to Day Adventure
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 859 Reviews
- 1,824 Photos
- 15 Countries
- 77 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
- shintarojon and missmarianne are now friends.
- Commented on one of Rastarigo's Vietnam travel pages
updated their Profile Page "DINAGYANG FEST FEVER 2012"
- updated a Manila Travel Page "Aliwan Fiesta 2011: Ilonggo's Pride and Victory"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Dinagyang Fest 2012 Quick Info Alert"
- Wrote a Review Delicious Iloilo Seafoods in Iloilo City Restaurants
- Posted in Travel Thailand Forum "Re: Bangkok to Phnom Penh"
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 91 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 45 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 50 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 32 reviews, 73 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khett Siem Reab Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Samut Prakan Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 7 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22172 Reviews - 53908 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23065 Reviews - 47272 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8349 Reviews - 17018 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7646 Reviews - 19527 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos