"Taman U-Thant" Ampang Travelogue by l_joo
Ampang Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 87 photos
Taman U-Thant is probably the weathiest residential area in Kuala Lumpur.
The American Embassy is here in Taman U-Thant. Look inside this photo at the right parked a police truck which is a special security team to protect the American ambassadors in Kuala Lumpur.
To obtain an American Visa is extremely difficult nowadays especially males. I think they suspect all Malaysians are related to terrorism even non-Muslims like me. Females are still welcome to apply for American Visa, my sister already got hers done.
Ambasciana D'Italia is here in Taman U-Thant too. If you are Italian tourist, you might want to pay a visit.
l_joo's Related Pages
Ampang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Homely Ampang"
- "~MY CURRENT BASE~"
- "Ampang, Selangor"
- "Ampang Street Scene"
- "Malay Wedding in Ampang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ampang
- Hotels in Ampang
- Restaurants in Ampang
- Shopping in Ampang
- Warnings and Dangers in Ampang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ampang
- 17 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (180)
Have you been to Ampang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ampang
Photos in AmpangSee All Photos (52)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues