"The Catharina Hospital Museum" Top 5 Page for this destination Gouda Travelogue by Mique
Gouda Travel Guide: 190 reviews and 465 photos
The top floor was where i got started.
Working my way down trhough the almost maze like building. I think i have visited every room but i'm not sure
To visit this place i opened a door with a small signs 'torture cellar'next to it. But it almost felt like i went to an off-limits place. And i didn't stay too long either. Somehow i felt like the only person in the building down here..
More Travelogues (1)
Mique's Related Pages
Gouda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gouda - Lovely Dutch city!"
- "A trip to Gouda"
- "Say Cheeeeese"
- "close by for a day out"
- "Home of cheese"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gouda
- Hotels in Gouda
- Transportation in Gouda
- Restaurants in Gouda
- Shopping in Gouda
- Warnings and Dangers in Gouda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gouda
- 17 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Gouda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gouda
Photos in GoudaSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 87 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague Intro, 68 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 32 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Romania Intro, 44 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bordeaux Intro, 25 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scheveningen Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oradea Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 24 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 27 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Émilion Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues