"Mass at the Basilica" Quebec Travelogue by ChuckG
Quebec Travel Guide: 1,564 reviews and 3,453 photos
Although poorly attended, the mass was very interesting and the environment enlightening !
- See All Eglise Notre Dame des Victoires
- Take a horse ride
- See All Grande Allee...where it's happening !
- Take a hike on "the wall"
- See All The small streets of Old Quebec City
ChuckG's Related Pages
Quebec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quebec, mon amour!"
- "Quebec City, Quebec, Canada"
- "Quebec City - A Bit of Europe Close at Hand!"
- "Quebec, the charming French town"
- "Une Petite Tour de La Ville de Quebec...."
- "Quebec City, c'est magnifique!"
- "LA BELLE PROVINCE - QUEBEC"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quebec
- Hotels in Quebec
- Transportation in Quebec
- Nightlife in Quebec
- Restaurants in Quebec
- Shopping in Quebec
- Warnings and Dangers in Quebec
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quebec
- 30 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Quebec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quebec
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Page keeps going down"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Eglise Notre Dame des Victoires"
- created a Quebec Travelogue "Eglise Notre Dame des Victoires"
- Wrote a Review Eglise Notre Dame des Victoires about Place Royale & Le Petit Champlain in Quebec Things to Do
- Commented on one of annieruel's Quebec travel pages
Photos in QuebecSee All Photos (56)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 52 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 30 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 21 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 26 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangalore Intro, 21 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fujisawa Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Osaka Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues