"More details about Rømø" Rømø Travelogue by bscott1
Rømø Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 42 photos
There is an old fence built from whale's teeth long ago.
The layout of Rømø kirkes has benches facing in different directions, presumably making it very difficult to see the pastor. The church also has a gallery, which is rare to see in many churches today as galleries have often been torn down.
Many smaller and older Danish churches, especially in seafaring regions have replicas of wooden ships hanging from the ceilings.
bscott1's Related Pages
Rømø Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sea, beaches, horses, sheep and seals!"
- "A wonderful day looking at birds ..and more."
- "The beach"
- "Holiday Island in the North Sea"
- "A island with large beaches and fishing villages"
- "Only one road...leads to Rømø"
- "Germans' Danish Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rømø
- Hotels in Rømø
- Transportation in Rømø
- Shopping in Rømø
- Warnings and Dangers in Rømø
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rømø
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Rømø?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rømø
Top 10 Pages
- Århus Intro, 39 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sogn og Fjordane Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gdansk Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Oslo Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silkeborg Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Torun Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Bergen Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lofoten Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.