"A great boat ride from Brielle Harbour Part 2" Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Travelogue by Waalewiener
Brielle Travel Guide: 153 reviews and 353 photos
This really was a great way to start our vacation here in the Netherlands,we just arived in the morning in Brielle and here we are going on this great boat tour.
Life is good to us. Lori looks very happy and relaxed.
I was was told these homes were build for senior citizens ,what a great location .
There is lots to see on this canal ,boats go by all the time ,not a bad place to live.
Every where we went there were boats and more boats
The Dutch love their water ,canals and their boat ,what 's not to love eh it looks beautiful.
We are getting close to the third and last bridge.
Here we are waiting a bit before the bridge opens for us ,the same person again drove with his bicycle to open this bridge.
On the left is the '' Bruggewachters's
house in earlier years the bridge opener /caretaker would live there.
Sesame Open ,yes there it goes ok Captain full speed ahead ,oh no no slow down ,there is a speed limit let's take it easy and enjoy the view.
Here is a look back and again boats boats and more boats.
The flag you see is the Dutch flag
Red ,White ,& Blue.
The colour and last name of the Dutch Royal Family is '' Oranje ''
We seen some real beauties on this boat trip ,and here is one of them Big ,white, clean ,the sun shining on it ,wow what a beauty.
Looks like the busy Harbour now comes to an end here , the next stretch is more quiet not so many boats ,but very relaxing , have a coffee ,some cookies and then come back for the next travelogue ,whe we will continue this lovely boat trip.
More Travelogues (4)
Written Sep 8, 2005
This first travelogue has pictures of ATLC & H& L
Written Dec 11, 2003
A great boat ride from the Harbour of Brielle.
Written Dec 11, 2003
A great boat ride from Brielle Harbour Part 3
Written Dec 12, 2003
A great boat ride from Brielle Harbour Part 3.
Waalewiener's Related Pages
Brielle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brielle: Libertatis Primitiae"
- "Arrival of Baton East in Brielle September 2005"
- "A day out in Brielle"
- "April 1st 2002"
- "Brielle and Voorne"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brielle
- Hotels in Brielle
- Transportation in Brielle
- Nightlife in Brielle
- Restaurants in Brielle
- Shopping in Brielle
- Warnings and Dangers in Brielle
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Brielle
- 21 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Brielle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brielle
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: The ice storm fades in Texas"
- updated a Brielle Travel Page "Arrival of Baton East in Brielle September 2005"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Arrival of Baton East in Brielle September 2005"
- Commented on one of ATLC's Brielle travel pages
- Wrote a Review Brielle has a big wall with gates all around Town. in Brielle Favorites
Photos in BrielleSee All Photos (64)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 50 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frigiliana Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 42 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 32 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 32 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 27 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues