"My beautiful son McKinley" Personal Page by awayhome

My Name is McKinley Nile Sensiw Bierman I was born in Bangkok, Thailand on August,18, 2003

Most Beautiful Day...
This is the most beautiful day in my life. I knew it the minute I woke up. Yes, I have my troubles. Yes, I've had cause to worry, and sometimes I didn't think I'd make it to this day. But I did make it, and the day is mine, and I have tomorrow as well, so I've decided that this is going to be the best day of my life, and I'm going to celebrate the day and all it brings.

I'm going to celebrate all of the wonderful things that have come my way--my many blessings, my home, my family, my friends, the things I love, and even the trials that have made me stronger.

I'm going to celebrate because I'm alive and able to learn and experience new things, and because even the slowest day brings some type of excitement.

I'll not overlook God's many and miraculous gifts, including the simple and most beautiful things in life like the daffodils of spring, a warm wind on a cool day, the buds on the trees, the snowflakes gently falling, the beauty of the winter sky at dusk, the birds that sing to the dawn. I'll even see the beauty in the rain.

I'll not dwell on the errors I've made, on the things I regret, or the things I've lost. Instead, I'll hold my head high and appreciate what I've accomplished, what I can still accomplish, and be thankful for all I have.

I'll focus on the positive things in life, instead of my woes, because worrying is a waste of time when I have faith in God, and He promised that everything will work out fine.

I'll share my hope and positive outlook with other people. I'll go out of my way to make someone smile and will strive to perform little acts of kindness throughout the day. I'll be sincere to all I meet and try to lift the spirit of someone who's down.

I'll tell the ones I care about just how special they are to me and how wonderful it is to have them in my life.

And tonight, before I close my eyes, I'll look out at the lights over the city, and up at the silvery play of stars and moonlight in the heavens, and I'll remember that I have tomorrow as well and anything is possible--that I can do anything with my life. And I'll praise God for his gift of today and his promise for tomorrow.

And as I lay my head upon my pillow, I'll know that, despite my troubles, I'm fine, I'll make it through whatever comes my way, because I can find joy in each day, and in each moment, and because I can follow my dreams and make my life anything I want it to be. I'll sleep with contentment in my soul and hope in my heart, knowing that tomorrow is going to be another beautiful day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

He's my son,my love,my life,my everything,he means so much to me, my beautiful son McKinley Nile Sensiw Bierman.

-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------

I hope you wake up this morning with a big smile on your face, I hope everything was well with your world, a place for everything and everything on its place. I hope the sun shone just for you and the birds sang their very best songs, I hope you have cream in your coffee and no bills in the post, I hope the milkman whistled a happy tune, and the post man waved a cheery hello, I hope that your day is filled with lovely surprises and friends call you up just to say Hi… I hope you feel on top of the world with a spring in your step all day, I hope just everything goes your way, you’re complimented on your looks and you can laugh and giggle and gossip to your heart content, I hope you have all you wish for yourself and all your dreams come true and at the end of the day. I wish you a perfect moon shining just for you, a snug and cozy bed with the softest of feather pillows and I hope you sleep like a lamp with a smile on your face, I hope you have a perfect end to the perfect day and I hope that everyday is just as wonderful in every single way.

• Page Updated Mar 29, 2005

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

awayhome

“....Me my life my travel..I just want to see the WORLD!!!....”

Real Name