"Top Exciting Things.." Personal Page by Erkmen
Have a fish festival for yourself at Gumusluk.. Gumusluk is just on the edge of the Bodrum peninsula around 15 km to the town center..
There are several fish restaurants and during summer it is amazing dining there..
Take a boat tour at the most spectacular straits in the world.. Bosphorus straits..
The waterway is dividing Europe and Asia.. And the feeling of being between two continents is great..
Dalyan the most peaceful site in Turkiye... Visit the mudbaths, Visit the amphithater, enjoy sailing in the river, Visit the beach, Watch sea turtles nests and Enjoy a cold drink at the end.
Butterfly valley is amazing with its tiger type butterflies.. At the end of the valley there is a waterfall.. you need to climb up the waterfall to see its beauty..
Its slippery, its dangerous, but when you manage to climb up there waits an amzing view.. With hundreds of vutterflys all around you..
Saklikent gorge is between Fethiye and Kas..you need a good description of how to find it before you go there.. hidden between the mountains.
There is always a cold water running inside the gorge, so even if you prefer to visit there in the hottest day, be prepared for the freezing water.. As its slippery, you need some special shoes or hire an ordinary slipper on the entrance.. The more you walk, the nicer it gets, but colder and colder.. So you will be in between choosing to return or to continue.. Or sometimes taking short breaks climbing the hills..:)
The view, the stones, the opening are marvellous.. So it deserves everysingle moment..
Definitely the most well preserved ampi-theater from the ancient times..
With a seating capacity of 20,000 people, Aspendos is still an amazing theater..
While you are touring Aspendos, you can hear classic music playing, and making the atmosphere more charming.. However if you catch an event (Concert, Festival) at Aspendos, the pleasure is unbelievable..
Watch Cappadocia ,Fairy Chimneys up above 1000 ft .. If you have enough budget, do not miss this event and take a balloon tour above the magnificient breathtaking Cappadocia..
Balloons only operate when the wind is low and the temperature is below 28C, so if you catch this condition, make an early wake.. Cause the balloons lift up at dawn (aound 6 am).. A tour of 1hr15 minutes will leave a lifetime memory in your life..
Tour costs around 150-230 USD upon the tour company and extra activities..
Ephesus is probably the most famous, the most visited ancient site in Turkiye..
It is amazing to see how the life was in that era.. But the most enjoyble thing is probably to walk in the marble street and imagine how the life was before.. Feel that era and wonder how quality life they were having.. Just watch the Library, the baths and the ruins of houses... And enjoy the amphitheater...
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 632 Reviews
- 853 Photos
- 14 Countries
- 35 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
- Erkmen and call_me_rhia are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "My world"
updated their Profile Page "My world"
- Commented on mikkie50's profile page
- created a Viareggio Travel Page "Viareggio"
- Wrote a Review Malpensa to Milano about Airports in Milan Transportation
- Posted in Travel Nice Forum "Re: nice to venice by air"
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 123 reviews, 185 photos, 4 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 86 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 46 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antalya Intro, 36 reviews, 36 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 29 reviews, 40 photos
- Seoul Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalyan Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Milan Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Bodrum Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos