"Pictures of Anke Thea ,Lori & Hans" Top 5 Page for this destination Provincie Zuid-Holland Travelogue by Waalewiener

Provincie Zuid-Holland Travel Guide: 5,810 reviews and 15,814 photos

This is a country were the bicycle rules.

In the Netherlands ,this is a very common view ,a few wooden poles to lean your bicycles on , then you will find Bicycle or walking paths ,and not just here or there, they are everywhere ,even in the big cities where there are soo many cars ,you will always find a woodlot big and small and there will be bike paths and walking trails.
It is absolutely amazing how well this country is protecting their very important green spaces.
Well that was just my opinion .

First stop of the Zuid Hollands Landschap information display ,Anke Thea explained to us in detail what was happening in the dunes of Voorne.It was very interesting

I don't know why the Dippy look on my face ,at least A .T.is smiling ,we are taking a time out here to pose for a picture .
I wonder if Lori is tired yet of taking Hansi's picture with other women hahaha .

ahh Hello Anke Thea you are driving a car ,should you not be looking on the road,instead of in my camera????
I am taking a chance with this picture , will she like it so close up,or not ,I am sure I am going to hear about it if you don't like this close up A.T.,one click and it will be gone. BTW could you slow down a bit please.

• Page Updated Dec 13, 2003

Comments

Waalewiener

“Travel now , don't wait until it is too late”

Badges & Stats in Provincie Zuid-Holland

Have you been to Provincie Zuid-Holland?