"Wat's going on @rie?" Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Thum Travelogue by ukirsari
Angkor Thum Travel Guide: 248 reviews and 840 photos
The magical mountain of Bayon make me so blue. Also the romantic Ta Phrom --Royal Monastery. Seems I already live a century in the heart of the forest then I come back to a modern place [Siem Reap]. Take a pen and postcards, also sending mails to friends. Just a short note: how can I leave Cambodia? I am fallin' in love with these temples already.
Where have you been in this summer? Cambodia? Hoping everything's fine since your side was so silent. Wat's going on, @rie? Chin up, Girl. And write me whenever you can.
now i got your picture already, they're beautiful. my friend CHOUP (your driver) he went go to korea just for a visit about 2 week. he will be back. his friend is korean and he wants choup to see korea, his age about 40 years old. and about myself, i just finished one tour group that?s why i don't check my mailbox, so i'm sorry arie. i'm free in this moment, just go around in the town, no work to do :-)
Thank you for the great picture, now I want to go to Cambodia more than ever!!!
At the moment I am in the South of France celebrating my birthday. I'm staying in a beautiful hotel in Rodez, and will be here until Monday. I love French gourmet food and top quality Champagne. (I should have been born a rich man).
Warmest regards from a hot and sunny France.
Privet Hrushka, seems like you had a good trip. Journey into the past for enlightenment and knowledge can be a good thing I always believe, especially a magical place like Cambodia.
Assalomu Alaykum my dear Arie!
Kak dela? I pray Allah about you and your happiness visiting Cambodia. I am glad to receive a postcard from you there ... really! I am fine and Inshaallah, I will change my workplace to Almaty . It?s the biggest city of Kazakhistan.
I hope you are not angry ...
Ja lyublu tebya moja zvezdochka Arie!
Received: Oct 07, 2003 20:48 West Indonesia Time
Glad you're enjoy your visit to Cambodia...as a Khmer person i find it's touching that your love for our country and our culture. There is no greater gifts then the gift of knowledge. I was born in Cambodia but i grew up here in the State...Los Angeles California to be exact.
Like many other Khmers people I am proud about our past glory and also sad about our recent past. But it the ancient past we look too for the furture to be past...Angkor Wat is our hope..our dream...our soul...
Dara Sonny Yem
ukirsari's Related Pages
Angkor Thum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Angkor Thom - Amazing Stone Faces"
- "Under Construction - The Last Angkor City"
- "Angkor Thom"
- "Thousand peaceful faces of The King"
- "The Bayon at Angkor Thom"
- "The Walled City of Amazing Temples"
- "Angkor Thum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angkor Thum
- Hotels in Angkor Thum
- Transportation in Angkor Thum
- Restaurants in Angkor Thum
- Warnings and Dangers in Angkor Thum
- See All...
Explore the World
- Baguio City Hotels
- Melbourne Hotels
- Chicago Hotels
- Hat Yai Hotels
- Boca Chica Key Hotels
- East Nashville Hotels
- Malgrat de Mar
- Kalba Hotels
- Murrieta Hot Springs Hotels
- Johor Bahru Hotels
- Mysore Hotels
- Daytona Beach Hotels
- Cebu City
- Palma de Mallorca
- Kuala Lumpur Hotels
- La Spezia
- Manayunk Hotels
- Laoag City
Badges & Stats in Angkor Thum
- 13 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Angkor Thum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angkor Thum
Photos in Angkor ThumSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos