"Picturing people all over the world" Personal Page by Luchonda
Bikaner - western Radjasthan.
One night - taxied by a camel - but up to the Bikaner Puppet festival.
A happy girl in Radjasthan - look at here face and the symbols on the wall !
A picture of the local people in northern Thailand - My first trip to Asia in 1995 - so long time ago and many things changed in Thailand !
Further more i visited India and China !! A wonderful and historical continent in this small world !
I had the chance as a private person and foreigner to take pictures of girls between 15 and 18
celebrating their fieste called "Quince Anos" - girls who farewell their puberty and entering the world of adults. - This all in Baracoa - eastern Cuba
Btw - their clothes are rented because they can not afford the uniform.
The lady of the house
People of industrial nations often forget that the basic of all is water and that they are spoiling this water while many countries are suffering.
I took this picture in the "House of Peace" in Gent
I met Melissa and her daughter in Baracoa, eastern Cuba.
She was so cute while she was dancing on the music of the popular singer/writer Polo Montanez
We visited some private places in eastern Cuba - Baracoa
A warm welcome !
More Personal Pages (4)
Written Dec 10, 2005
Taking pictures of people all over this world
Written Sep 22, 2005
My pearls - seen by Fred - her friend !
Written Aug 8, 2006
A "Royal Wedding" in Merelbeke/Ghent/Belgium
Written Apr 8, 2005
A few weeks later - my granddaughter Sam
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2,339 Reviews
- 6,316 Photos
- 29 Countries
- 156 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
- Luchonda and missmarianne are now friends.
- updated a Gent Travelogue "Flat boats visiting Ghent"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Flat boats visiting Ghent"
- Wrote a Review Harbor of Ghent - Flat boat show in May in Gent Things to Do
- Commented on one of planxty's London travel pages
updated their Profile Page "Treat the youth right or play with dynamite"
- Posted in Travel Czech Republic Forum "Re: Currency???"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 173 reviews, 482 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 58 reviews, 252 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Intro, 66 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Intro, 91 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baracoa Intro, 72 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 67 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 135 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 136 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 35 reviews, 134 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 130 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22200 Reviews - 54008 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23039 Reviews - 47275 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11942 Reviews - 26476 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7699 Reviews - 19779 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3342 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos