"Meeting VT friends" Personal Page by Maxi1971

A VT- friend I met in 2003 is Anuar (VT name: coceng).
We met only for 1 hour in Milan last June and we had a wonderful dinner in a very expensive restaurant in the center of Milan: McDonald's ;o)))
I'm so glad you've enjoyed Milan and Italy! Hope to see you soon somewhere in the world...

On 5 august 2003 I've met Sylvia (VT name: Syllou) and her whole family in Peschiera del Garda / Italy. Unfortunately I've had only a few hours to share with them because of my working time :-( though we've spent a wonderful evening together.
Thank you Sylvia for your precious friendship!

On 9th of august 2004 I hosted a dear norwegian friend, Robert (VT name: norse_viking). Actually, it was a very short visit as he hadn't so much time to stay in Milan, but we were very happy to meet each other after more than 3 years chatting, even if only for an evening... The same year in november I went to Oslo and here you can see a pic of me, Robert and Morten (VT name: nor-guy), another VT dear friend. This pic was taken in a pub downtown Oslo. Thank you so much Morten and Robert for showing me every single corner of Oslo, especially the non-touristic sights!

On 26th of february 2005 Lars (VT name: Iver) came to Torp airport to pick me up and stay with me the whole afternoon spending some hours together in Sandefjord area, 120 km south-west of Oslo. It was great meeting him after some years just chatting! This was a wonderful start for this late-winter trip to my beloved Norway! Thanx so much Lars, I hope to meet you soon again :-)

Other VTers I met

In the year 2002 I've also met Azzurra (VT name: Azhut) and Boris (VT name: croisbeauty), but unfortunately I didn't take any picture of them :-(

• Page Updated Sep 1, 2006

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!