"Children of the world" Personal Page by sachara
This girl and her sister we met when we were walking in the shades of the green oasis of Nizwa.
She and her sister were very curious what we were doing in the oasis.
This girl asked us to make a picture
In Hajjara, a village in the mountains with beautifull architecture, I met this girl Sabora (she, who has patience is the meaning of her name).
She took my hand and showed me the village. She invited me in her house, where in a very colourfull room I met her mother, her sister and several aunts.
The room and also the women were very colourful.
A great hospitality.
On the way back from Erdene Zuu back to our yurts we met a Mongolian family with a lot of horses.
The first time that I drunk horse-milk.
The children played in a old bus.
The children in the bus.
On the island of Santo Ant?o we met these girls in the valley Ch? de Pedra.
We waited there in the shade because of a funeral procession.
In the Ribeira de Torre, a very beautifull green valley, where the narrow road ended was a wedding party with a lot of music.
The children came down to say goodbye.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 3,907 Reviews
- 10,901 Photos
- 51 Countries
- 118 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (102)
- Commented on one of sachara's Kolkata (Calcutta) travel pages
- sachara and mamtap are now friends.
- updated a Sudan Travel Page "Sudan"
- Posted in Travel Khartoum Forum "Re: help with visa"
- Wrote a Review Ethnic architecture in Khartoum Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Corinthia Hotel, are we in Dubai or Africa?"
updated their Profile Page "Sachara and her world"
- Uploaded a Video to Grolloo
PhotosSee All Photos (10901)
VideosSee All Videos (64)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 100 reviews, 388 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 70 reviews, 365 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 82 reviews, 313 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritania Intro, 88 reviews, 296 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 70 reviews, 304 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 58 reviews, 282 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Timbuktu Intro, 36 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 83 reviews, 171 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 89 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 41 reviews, 192 photos, 2 travelogues