"VT Meets......." Personal Page by Ginaravens
I met Denise in Paddington on Saturday 7th June for lunch. Some lunch, it was 8 hours before we parted company.
Denise demonstrated how well she can spill tea & coffee - or the other interpretation is to not trust the rickety tables in Paddington Station!
We had a Lebanese lunch in Edgware Road that was delicious! (Restaurant details next time). The kofta was a little familiar ha ha!
Later we had a beer in the Mad Bishop & Bear, so called because...errr....any suggestions?
Finally our time had come to go our seperate ways after making a large number of VT people's ears turn red & taking the pee out of G (kidding!)
We will just have to do it again! - meet up again that is!
Oh by the way, Davros is the name I gave my wheelchair
More Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 61 Reviews
- 68 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Ginaravens and Igraine are now friends.
- Commented on pulgaron's profile page
- Posted in Travel Miami Forum "Re: Re: The final chapter"
- Uploaded a Photo to "VT Meets......."
created their Personal Page "VT Meets......."
- created a Oxfordshire Travel Page "Back where it belongs"
- Wrote a Review Home made Ice cream & Frozen Yoghurt about George & Davis in Oxford Restaurants
PhotosSee All Photos (68)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 59 reviews, 57 photos
- London Intro, 1 review
- Cheddar Intro, 1 review