"Things that made me happy :-)))" Hoogkerk Travelogue by nighthawk

Hoogkerk Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 90 photos

Meet Quasimodo! the newest adding!! He got 4 wheels, a nice little motor and a great spirit ... am so happy for having him!

Drives me anywhere provincially, for longer trips I will need the estate, but eh .. that car I love even better! haha

We got the most beautiful coloured dragon flies in our garden however the one who was patient enough to sit down and get some sun tan was just this rather ordinary one ...

Stuff that was still lying about but I just like this text :

Send Picture as a PostCard.

A little weird.....yet I like it...

<m>As I let go of my feelings of guilt,
I can get in touch with my Inner Sociopath.

I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.

I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else's fault.

I no longer need to punish, deceive or compromise myself.
Unless, of course, I want to stay employed.

In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.

Having control over myself is nearly as good as having control over others.

My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of good judgment.

I honor my personality flaws, for without them I would have no personality at all.

I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious,
self-righteous people around me.

I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper and complain.

As I learn the innermost secrets of the people around me, they reward me in many ways to keep me quiet.

When someone hurts me, forgiveness is cheaper than a lawsuit. But not nearly as gratifying.

As I learn to trust the universe, I no longer need to carry a gun.

All of me is beautiful and valuable,
even the ugly, stupid, and disgusting parts.

Only a lack of imagination saves me from immobilizing myself with imaginary fears.

Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are no sweeter words than "I told you so."

A good scapegoat is nearly as welcome as a solution to the problem.

Why should I waste my time reliving the past when I can spend it worrying about the future?

The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

I am learning that criticism is not nearly as effective as sabotage.

I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to learn from them.

%L* This lovely booklet I got from Jacob, when he and Nathalie were with us in June 2004.

My neighbours always have great fun when I am out in the garden trying to photograph the bugs, flies and butterflies.
They apparently never have seen one lying down photographing! ;-)

Our hamster sure liked the new kitchen ;-)

• Page Updated Dec 18, 2005

Comments

nighthawk

“C'est la Vie!”

Badges & Stats in Hoogkerk

Have you been to Hoogkerk?

Latest Activity in Hoogkerk