"Animals in Évora" Top 5 Page for this destination Évora Travelogue by johnsakura
Évora Travel Guide: 394 reviews and 1,380 photos
Located at Portas de Moura.
Located at Bairro da Malagueira
this is one of many ducks that live in the public garden. Give them bread!
well...this is one of my cats called Janeca.
oh yeah he want to jump and catch some pingeons.
This dogs name is Amarelo. Well known in Evora for hanging in the Main Square :o). Amarelo mean Yellow in english.
- See All Laranja Plástica
- See All Contemporary handicraft-Oficina da...
- See All Lisbon to Evora by train
- See All Convento da Cartuxa
- See All Enchanted Palace Room 3
- See All Alçude
johnsakura's Related Pages
Évora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Liberalitas Julia vs Yeborah"
- "a great excursion from Lisbon"
- "Evora - A UNESCO World Heritage Site"
- "A MUST see if you are in Portugal!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Évora
- Hotels in Évora
- Transportation in Évora
- Nightlife in Évora
- Restaurants in Évora
- Shopping in Évora
- Warnings and Dangers in Évora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Évora
- 275 Reviews
- 314 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 57 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Évora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Évora
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Évora Intro, 275 reviews, 314 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 104 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 103 reviews, 137 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 81 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nouadhibou Intro, 81 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Senegal Intro, 79 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 78 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzbekistan Intro, 63 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga Intro, 58 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues