"Kalemegdan" Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Travelogue by Biljana
Belgrade Travel Guide: 2,314 reviews and 4,761 photos
Kalemegdan is an ancient fortress located in the very center of Belgrade. Due to many conquests in the region, only some parts of the fortress remain standing and most of those date from the 18th century.
This church was constructed at the location of an old spring, which was made famous in the middle ages due to its supposed healing power. The current church that stands in the same spot was constructed in 1937.
More Travelogues (1)
- See All ~KALEMEGDAN~
- See All ~YOU WANT MONEY ON A SUNDAY?~
- See All ~CLASSICAL MUSIC CAN BE FUN!~
- See All ~BELGRADE BEER FEST~
- See All ~MALI PRINC~
- See All Looking for a hostel in Belgrade?
Biljana's Related Pages
Belgrade Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Belgrade, sweet Belgrade"
- "WHITE TOWN"
- "B E L G R A D E"
- "My home town"
- " The White City"
- "Welcome to Beograd-Capital of Serbia & Montenegro!"
- "48 Hours in the White City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belgrade
- Hotels in Belgrade
- Transportation in Belgrade
- Nightlife in Belgrade
- Restaurants in Belgrade
- Shopping in Belgrade
- Warnings and Dangers in Belgrade
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belgrade
- 93 Reviews
- 94 Photos
- 23 Forum posts
- 63 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Belgrade?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belgrade
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 93 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 41 reviews, 32 photos
- Stolac Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos
- Montreal Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kragujevac Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mostar Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Portland Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Kotor Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trebinje Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos