"Confucius presents Nude Tour de Paris (ooh la la)" Paris Travelogue by Confucius
Paris Travel Guide: 22,465 reviews and 54,992 photos
It's Jules! He's part of the family of gods that decorate the right side of the Arc de Triomphe, one of the most prominent erections in Paris.
(Vixens, don't you sometimes wish you could "click to enlarge" ??!! .......Unfortunately it's not yet possible ....with the first photo of a VT travelogue.)
Day after day Laetitia leans back and watches visitors who are eager to see her city's ample attractions.
When Laetitia needed help counting tourists visiting Paris, her little brother Didier took the bull by the horns and came to her assistance.
Recently he detected shrinkage and attributed this fact to spring rainshowers, meaning visitors are not staying at length to see the real Paris.
Anatole never seems to get off his derriere and do much even though he aspires to be assistant coach of Arsenal some day.
This heavenly body steps out on the Trocadero to bask in the sunshine. When good weather takes off she takes it all off, much to the delight of tourists who love Paris in the springtime.
Ophelia knows exactly where Felicity is ticklish. Utilizing just a gentle stroke of her fingertips across Felicity's belly, Ophelia makes Felicity giggle uncontrollably like a dolphin with hiccups. Blessed with her long arms and big hands, Ophelia is the Goddess of Ticklishness. Felicity can do nothing but squirm and squeal!
Fanette and Annette are twin sisters who sit near the Egyptian obelisk at a fountain in the middle of Place de la Concorde. They sometimes spray water on French government officials who walk to the administration offices behind them and have been known to squirt Americans who are trying to find the US embassy.
Sometimes their splashing in different directions brings strangers together who then wonder how they got wet. Paris is such a romantic city that often the sisters' cupid-like capers can result in coupling of pairs.
The Trocadero is a popular place for young lovers. You can see couples gazing toward the Eiffel Tower and dreaming of immortal happiness.
Isabelle and Beau already got it!
Beau came from Brest and Isabelle is from Cannes. They met before dawn at Place de la Concorde when both got splashed by Fanette and Annette, then walked all the way to Trocadero. Now she's looking in the direction of hope that Beau has what it takes to be her eternal love while he assesses Isabelle's assets with obvious admiration.
More Travelogues (4)
Written May 21, 2006
Views From Atop The Eiffel Tower (and elsewhere)
Written May 23, 2006
An Artsy Fartsy Tour of Paris
Written Jun 24, 2006
Tennis, anyone? A Confucian tour of Roland Garros
Written Nov 13, 2004
Geisha Girl's Paris Poem (with Confucian twist)
- See All The Chinese restaurant nearest to...
- See All Saint Etienne du Mont and the Panthéon
- See All Voulez-vous visiter le Quartier Chinois...
- A long queue for Louis Vuitton? Pour...
Confucius' Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "Three plus one of the best museums in the world."
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 21 Reviews
- 78 Photos
- 23 Forum posts
- 68 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
- Posted in Travel Beijing Shi Forum "Dazhalan Market and Silk Market"
- Commented on one of Divinefind's Paris travel pages
- updated a Paris Travelogue "Tennis, anyone? A Confucian tour of Roland Garros"
- Uploaded a Photo to "An Artsy Fartsy Tour of Paris"
- Wrote a Review The Chinese restaurant nearest to China's embassy in Paris Restaurants
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (78)
Top 10 Pages
- Lhasa Intro, 16 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 36 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gyangze Intro, 11 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 7 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ely Intro, 9 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 9 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ephesus Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (56)
Latest Paris hotel reviews
- Disney's Hotel Cheyenne
- 1041 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Hotel de l'Abbaye
- 500 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Hotel de l'Avre
- 238 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Normandy Hotel
- 316 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 27, 2013
- Hotel des Bains
- 49 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Etap Hotel Paris Porte de Vincennes
- 78 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013
- Bel Ami
- 308 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- Exclusive Hotel Moliere Louvre
- 125 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 2, 2013
- Les Degres de Notre Dame
- 120 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Timhotel Montmartre
- 243 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013
- Etap Hotel Paris La Villette
- 262 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Hotel Losserand Montparnasse Paris
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 12, 2013
- Delhy's Hotel
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 6, 2013
- Prince Hotel Forum
- 33 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 23, 2013
- Hotel de Londres Eiffel
- 725 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013