"C&A" Personal Page by utttz
Kajron Sat Mar 8 17:41 2003 CET
I am for peace but, as they delet pornography on VT, they should delet political pages.........
This is a nice comment I found on my page. In my opinion they should delete nothing, no politics, no naked, no untravelrelated forza juve, no music fan, no beer lover, no this member hanot.... pages nothings has to be deleted as we are supposed to be traveller and we'd better get used to find dfferences around the world... being politic, I will love my nieces to find differences too when they'll travel
skye820 Sun Mar 23 01:57 2003 CET
Utttz...more travel info..less politics..
this is another one... well, once again I do not agree even though I think celticbhoy07 explains the reasons in a really better english than mine... the problem is when you discover that who ask you for no politics has a travelogue cheering the war. Is it the same old democracy thing? is this the usual You're free to think what I want you to think matter?
MotorCityMan Wed Apr 9, 2003 00:44 CEST
You'll be glad to know Paolo that there will soon be peace in Iraq and decades of oppression will end for the citizens of that country. It would NOT have happened doing it your way...
this is a brand new member... I guss is fake but I don't know... my answer is
who knows... doing my way no one would have supported him 20 years ago nor would have sold him weapons to use against Iran and the Kurds... who knows... maybe doing my way saddam was ended long ago.... for sure now I see no peace yet, more and more anger against the west and a lot of pictures, gestures and words of occupation more than liberation....
hope you're right, but I'm afraid you're not.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 448 Reviews
- 826 Photos
- 25 Countries
- 41 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
- Uploaded a Photo to "cheese!"
- utttz and yakacik are now friends.
- created a Buenos Aires Travel Page "just a few hours but I'll be back"
- Posted in Travel Coffs Harbour Forum "RE: RE: phone who"
- Commented on La_Holandesa's profile page
updated their Profile Page "of all the things I've lost is PEACE I miss most"
- Wrote a Review festival internazionale di poesia in Genoa Nightlife
Top 10 Pages
- Peru Intro, 27 reviews, 128 photos, 9 travelogues
- Genoa Intro, 48 reviews, 89 photos, 3 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 10 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 23 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sweden Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bolivia Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Uyuni Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Finland Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22488 Reviews - 55061 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23330 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3099 Reviews - 5883 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos