"Ponto-cho street (narrow restaurant street)" Kyoto Travelogue by AyurinHiro
Kyoto Travel Guide: 1,915 reviews and 6,117 photos
There are a lot of restaurants along this narrow street!
In summer,Some of them offer outside open air terrace overviewing the Kamo-gawa river.
You'll find many Japanese restaurants, and some French, Intalian,Chinese etc!
Walking along this street is interesting!
- Cheap and Good hotels in Kyoto
- See All Sky walk (Observatory at Kyoto Station)
- See All A restaurant on the top of a hill...
AyurinHiro's Related Pages
Kyoto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kyoto is a must see for every tourist in Japan!"
- "Cultural Capital Kyoto"
- "WORLD OF ITS OWN (Kyoto,Nara,Osaka,Himeji & Kobe)"
- "KYOTO - THE HEART OF JAPAN"
- "Kyoto: A Family Trip Through a World Heritage City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kyoto
- Hotels in Kyoto
- Transportation in Kyoto
- Nightlife in Kyoto
- Restaurants in Kyoto
- Shopping in Kyoto
- Warnings and Dangers in Kyoto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kyoto
- 18 Reviews
- 168 Photos
- 74 Forum posts
- 34 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kyoto
Photos in KyotoSee All Photos (168)
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto Intro, 18 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tonga Intro, 7 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guam Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vanuatu Intro, 4 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Osaka Intro, 7 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- State of Chuuk Intro, 5 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Negril Intro, 1 review, 44 photos, 5 travelogues