"There's No Place Like Home" Vallejo Travelogue by Geisha_Girl

Vallejo Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 88 photos

Mi Familia

The few hours I spend with my family is worth the hundreds of hours I spend without them. Growing up with these folks and their significant others was truly a blessing.

I always remember the house being filled with laughter and good cheer. We were "Party Central" amongst all of our friends and my Parents always had room for "one more at the dinner table!"

A Rare Moment

With my hectic lifestyle, and all the traveling I do, it's always a joy when I can sit down and spend quality quiet time with my family. Reading a storybook to my little nephew is therapeutic!

Goofiness Runs in the Family

Sistah, Sistah

My brothers all married wonderful women! Here I am pictured with two of my in-laws......the mothers of my beautiful nieces and nephews!! (One with another "bun in the oven!)

The New Addition

On February 23, 2003, our family welcomed our newest additon (and my NAMESAKE!): Madelyn Rochelle. She was a bundle of joy with lots of hair!

The Greatest Human Beings on this Planet

My Mom and Dad. They celebrate their birthdays together in February. I owe my entire love of life to these two wonderful people!

• Page Updated Mar 15, 2003

Comments

Geisha_Girl

“If you always heed the fears of others, you will never end up doing anything different”

Badges & Stats in Vallejo

Have you been to Vallejo?

Latest Activity in Vallejo