"VTers I met personally" Personal Page by chancay
VTers I met so far personally:
Belgian_Guy (Wouter) Lebanese (Naim)
Following the last and longest meetings ;-)
Sarajewa Arasnosliw, a russian writer about german sausages visited me. I spent a super relaxing and funny day with gizmatic Big Booty Bertha world traveller ;-)) ...hope to meet you soon again ;-D
Cosmic LARA had time for a little break in Europe. have been travelling with her around in Netherlands and Germany. We had lots of fun, thank you for this great vacation time!!....
Having a multilingual meeting with the world traveller again, this time in the Rhine region. Visiting Frankfurt, Koblenz and Trier with her, having an unforgettable time! Hope our ways will cross again one day :-D
got the chance to meet Mladen* in Berlin when he was on his way to Scandinavia. Together with some croatian friends of him we strolled around the streets touristlike, met bears and other attractions of the city. It was a funny day, am sure i will meet you again somewhere somewhen.
CeBIT in Hannover, the only chance for bigger VT-meetings here ;-))
It was nice to meet Wouter from Belgium/Brugge living in Paris and Naim from Lebanon living in Dubai here in Hannover + resident VTer Bigs who completed the little group.
I met Ana (lua2) in Terrassa, a town near Barcelona. We had a really great afternoon, having a nice almuerzo in the restaurant "Viena" and later another cortado before she got to go back to work.
on the Hannover Messe 2006 (Industrial fair) I met VTer yatingchen who was working hard the whole week as she was the only german speaker of her team. It was something very spontaneous as I got by chance on the last day of the fair the possibility to go there. So I could meet Ya-Ting on her stand. It was a pleasure to meet you! Maybe see you next year again ;-)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Estado de Michoacán de Ocampo Hotels
- Vila Real de Santo António
- Danau Tondano
- Lindfield Hotels
- Province of British Columbia
- Geyikli Hotels
- Blackbeard Island Hotels
- Den Bosch Hotels
- Ringwood Manor State Park
- East Bremerton Hotels
- Houghton Lake
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,049 Reviews
- 1,980 Photos
- 17 Countries
- 84 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
- Posted in Travel Cusco Forum "Re: Help witH Peru Itinerary"
- Commented on chancay's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Seamos Realistas, soñamos lo imposible"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Seamos Realistas, soñamos lo imposible"
- chancay and PRINCIPEDIMEDICI are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Latin Club in Vienna Nightlife
- created a Essen Travelogue "concert of Los VanVan"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 76 reviews, 142 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 36 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osnabrück Intro, 35 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oruro Intro, 21 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22161 Reviews - 53866 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15523 Reviews - 30893 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17013 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1908 Reviews - 4459 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7630 Reviews - 19467 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos