"Capella Beach Resort - 2" Juan Dolio Travelogue by bellagio
Juan Dolio Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 77 photos
I spent all my time on this beach as it was much superior to that of the Talenquera. The sand was lovely, soft and fine and the sea blue and calm.
The sea was clear of seaweed and was relatively calm and free from pebbles at the water's edge - ideal for bathing.
Generally enough sunbeds on the beach for everyone and there was plenty of room so you were not on top of everyone else.
bellagio's Related Pages
Juan Dolio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Country"
- "Juan Dolio - Restaurant Aura"
- "At the Juan Dolio beach"
- "Talenquera Beach Resort"
- "JUAN DOLIO - A Cheap Sleep Beach Town !"
- "'Partying is such sweet sorrow'."
- See All...
- Hotels in Juan Dolio
- Transportation in Juan Dolio
- Restaurants in Juan Dolio
- Warnings and Dangers in Juan Dolio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Juan Dolio
- 0 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Juan Dolio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juan Dolio
Photos in Juan DolioSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 10 reviews, 134 photos, 6 travelogues
- Acapulco Intro, 11 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Juan Dolio Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Falmouth Intro, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bayahibe Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Grand Canyon Intro, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 1 review, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hamilton Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues