"Talenquera Beach Resort - 2" Juan Dolio Travelogue by bellagio
Juan Dolio Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 77 photos
There are 5 pools, albeit none of them very large' on the complex.
One of the two jacuzzis at the hotel. Neither of them were heated, so I didn't try them out.
This is the Pool bar. In the evening the entertainment takes place on the stage nearby and this area is very crowded.
The nearby Sports bar has a TV, two pool tables, darts board and two table football games. This is undercover so in the event of rain you can sit in the dry and have a drink.
bellagio's Related Pages
Juan Dolio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Country"
- "Juan Dolio - Restaurant Aura"
- "At the Juan Dolio beach"
- "Talenquera Beach Resort"
- "JUAN DOLIO - A Cheap Sleep Beach Town !"
- "'Partying is such sweet sorrow'."
- See All...
- Hotels in Juan Dolio
- Transportation in Juan Dolio
- Restaurants in Juan Dolio
- Warnings and Dangers in Juan Dolio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Juan Dolio
- 0 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Juan Dolio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juan Dolio
Photos in Juan DolioSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 10 reviews, 134 photos, 6 travelogues
- Acapulco Intro, 11 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Juan Dolio Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Falmouth Intro, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bayahibe Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Grand Canyon Intro, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 1 review, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hamilton Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues