"VT MADNESS BLOWOUT 2003: Moroccan with a TWIST!" Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Travelogue by Geisha_Girl
San Francisco Travel Guide: 9,131 reviews and 19,421 photos
Here was the first question I asked myself when planning this party: Where the hell can I place a group full of strangers under one roof where the atmosphere was lively and the food was excellent and just in case there was absolutely nothing to talk about we would all still have a great time???
My very first choice was EL MANSOUR Restaurant in the Richmond section of San Francisco. I had gone to this restaurant several times before with friends and always had a great time there. It's a "local gem" and really not a lot of tourists frequent the place.
Every "local" VTer who signed up to attend said, "Geisha! That is an EXCELLENT choice of restaurant!"
Thus....everyone enjoyed it and everyone left well-fed and well-entertained.
Rule #1 to VT MADNESS BLOWOUT PARTY PLANNING: Just pick the right venue and they will come!
Giampiero enters the restaurant with a former VT regular feature " Travel Addict Stew" and his wife Amy.
The evening was off to a fabulous start!
Master G and I send off the toast for the evening's festivities. We had a night full of games, tons of photos, tons of food, tons of postcards to sign, and lots and lots of laughter!
More Travelogues (4)
Written Jul 26, 2004
The Banana and the Girly Men!
Written Feb 7, 2003
VT MADNESS BLOWOUT 2003: Cocktail Hour
Written Feb 7, 2003
VT MADNESS BLOWOUT 2003: Day Trippin' To Alcatraz!
Written Jun 29, 2004
What We Do Best: KARAOKE!!!!!
- See All Dinner in Bed....with Drag Queens
- See All Look Mir !!!!
- See All That Little Flying Kiwi!!!
- See All VT MEETINGS: Share the Loooooooooove!
Geisha_Girl's Related Pages
San Francisco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bagdad by the Bay"
- "San Francisco - My Favorie City - By Default"
- "San Francisco - "It's a free-for-all up there!""
- "SFO ... a declassé love letter to the CITY"
- "San Francisco: Why this heart never leaves"
- "I Left My Heart..."
- "San Francisco is Really Shaking Things Up!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Francisco
- Hotels in San Francisco
- Transportation in San Francisco
- Nightlife in San Francisco
- Restaurants in San Francisco
- Shopping in San Francisco
- Warnings and Dangers in San Francisco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Francisco
- 194 Reviews
- 239 Photos
- 382 Forum posts
- 149 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Francisco
- Uploaded a Photo to "VT MADNESS BLOWOUT - Part Deux!"
- Posted in Travel Bend Forum "Re: Favorite Hikes"
- Commented on one of Gypsystravels's San Francisco travel pages
- Uploaded a Video to San Francisco
- Wrote a Review Dinner in Bed....with Drag Queens in San Francisco Nightlife
- updated a San Francisco Travelogue "The Banana and the Girly Men!"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 194 reviews, 224 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 58 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Positano Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Île Saint-Barthélemy Intro, 13 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yountville Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanna Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos