"VT MADNESS BLOWOUT 2003: Moroccan with a TWIST!" Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Travelogue by Geisha_Girl

San Francisco Travel Guide: 9,131 reviews and 19,421 photos

Let's Gather Under the Sultan's Tent

Here was the first question I asked myself when planning this party: Where the hell can I place a group full of strangers under one roof where the atmosphere was lively and the food was excellent and just in case there was absolutely nothing to talk about we would all still have a great time???

My very first choice was EL MANSOUR Restaurant in the Richmond section of San Francisco. I had gone to this restaurant several times before with friends and always had a great time there. It's a "local gem" and really not a lot of tourists frequent the place.

Every "local" VTer who signed up to attend said, "Geisha! That is an EXCELLENT choice of restaurant!"

Thus....everyone enjoyed it and everyone left well-fed and well-entertained.

Rule #1 to VT MADNESS BLOWOUT PARTY PLANNING: Just pick the right venue and they will come!

Grand Master G and Co.

Giampiero enters the restaurant with a former VT regular feature " Travel Addict Stew" and his wife Amy.

The evening was off to a fabulous start!

The Toast!

Master G and I send off the toast for the evening's festivities. We had a night full of games, tons of photos, tons of food, tons of postcards to sign, and lots and lots of laughter!

• Page Updated Feb 9, 2003

Comments

Geisha_Girl

“If you always heed the fears of others, you will never end up doing anything different”

Badges & Stats in San Francisco

Have you been to San Francisco?

Latest Activity in San Francisco