"VT MADNESS BLOWOUT 2003: Cocktail Hour" Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Travelogue by Geisha_Girl

San Francisco Travel Guide: 9,138 reviews and 19,443 photos

Unplugged and Uncensored

It was a weekend of Decadence.....Debauchery.........and just outright FUN, FUN , FUN!!!

Alas, after all that was said and done, we all ended up making A$$E$ of ourselves. With deviant PLEASURE!!!

This one was specially tailored for.....well......you know.

Peanut Butter and Jelly

Geisha_Girl and Jessicadf......The two ladies who managed to "hold down the troops" (with the help of our gal pal, Jenn75) while all the PARTY PLANNING was taking place.

This was the first time we had met in person, but we've always been Virtual Partners in CRIME!

No ESCAPE!!!

Oh Look who's here! Our beloved "Spaniard from afar" delighted us with constant textmessages throughout the weekend.

He was our "Up-to-the-minute" broadcaster on the VT Forum for the weekend's events........sober or not sober!

Relax, get comfortable.....stay awhile!

The Men of VT immediately made their hostess feel......well....comfortable.

"Here Geisha, have a seat....kick up your heels..."

Why, don't mind if I do!

The nicest strangers on the planet!

Here I am with Guell (Francisco) and Jim35 (Jim).

Francisco and his wife, Maria, I had just met prior to the party. They are Bay Area natives as well!

Jim happens to be one of my "oldest" VT friends! I met him when I was still a VT NOVICE! How did we meet??

His Climax made me laugh!

Okay, okay...let me explain......before your minds fall into mud.....

Jim's Climax, NY travel page was the FUNNIEST travel page on this site!! I stumbled across it one day and fell off my chair in hysterics! A classic one indeed! I rated it...and the man behind the "Climax" personally introduced himself! Voila! Instant friendship!!

His Climax is no more........VT revoked the page............What's a guy to do without his Climax?

The Timeless Party Girls

I truly enjoyed the company of our "Butterfly from Philly" Tania (Skye820) and Jenn_D from Long Beach.

These gals flew all the way to San Francisco just to....what else? PARTAAAAY!!!

(and boy, do they know how!!!)

Paparazzi!!

So many cameras flooded the evening's events. One would think we were at the Sundance Film Festival or something!

Lemon-Droppers

My friends, David and Lisa, came out and joined the festivities of the weekend. The local SF posse was so impressed at the friendliness of all these "strangers" coming into town!!

Everyone had a great time!

• Page Updated Feb 7, 2003

Comments

Geisha_Girl

“If you always heed the fears of others, you will never end up doing anything different”

Badges & Stats in San Francisco

Have you been to San Francisco?

Latest Activity in San Francisco