"Oh, so green!" Bago Travelogue by syllybabe
Bago Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 11 photos
We don't know what these flowers are called but they were big enough to use as hats so the kids picked the ones that fell on the ground and put them on their heads.
They all had such a difficult time trying to keep the flowers on their heads because they were giggling.
On our way down I saw this lonely little hut. Whoever built it had the best idea. He could see for miles and miles all the way to the city down below.
I think these pretty flowers can only grow where it's cool. They're not very common here because not a lot of people grow them.
syllybabe's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Bago
- 6 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Bago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bago
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangkok Intro, 85 reviews, 101 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City Intro, 53 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 67 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island Intro, 43 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philippines Intro, 39 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 32 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corregidor Island Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos